Author Topic: Hello to everybody!  (Read 115 times)

Offline CassandraSaturn

• Original Creator of BCU
  • Cookies: 0
  • Captain of U.S.S. Kamidake
    • Bridge Commander Universe
Hello to everybody!
« on: November 06, 2017, 11:57:12 PM »
hello everybody! i'm new here. nice to meet you.  hiya

i'm Cassandra. a STO player and an Captain of U.S.S. Kamidake also a Bridge Commander player. (currently downloading BC with a help of friend)
i wanted to say it is honor to be part of STEX community, i have been a lurker for quite long time. the reason i am here because of Rifleman80. his BC vids have inspired me to get BC and make vids as well to get back into modding. i hope to someday get chance to make new mods that everybody can enjoy.

additionally, i should say that i am involved with renewing people's interest in Bridge Commander. (it has become my job on time off) as well to bring wonderful star trek fans of all eras and games together to discuss trek, being part of this amazing community in this troubled times. that's why i have my own Bridge Commander facebook page and Bridge Commander Universe forum. (an classic homage to original BCU but with twist) we're still growing community too.

the whole community like this is wonderful, it just makes me feel good and happy. it can be difficult to find people with common interest in Star Trek. for example, i am STO player and my cousins are not into trek. (i admit it's not easy to show them that Trek is wonderful. shown them original series and more)

Offline JimmyB76

• Moderators
  • Cookies: 83
  • BC-Central Site Admin
    • BC-Central
Re: Hello to everybody!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 08:21:34 PM »
greetings and welcome  :D hiya

Offline furswift

• Cookies: 2
  • Industrious yet Lazy
Re: Hello to everybody!