Author Topic: Video Games!  (Read 389 times)

Offline newhalo123

• Gamer, Trekkie, Metalhead.
  • PR Team
  • Cookies: 66
  • "I love you all"
Video Games!
« on: March 10, 2017, 02:34:44 AM »
This topic is to have fun discussing video games! Feel free to discuss any video games you are playing, going to be playing, or have played in the past!
I've also posted this topic on BCC.
I'll start this off:

Has anyone else been playing Breath of the Wild constantly? I've lost like 5 days or so playing this game, doing nothing else but eating and sleeping. It is seriously one of the best games I've ever played.

Also, if you are a fan of Zelda, let me know! If you are, we're friends in my book!

A game I'm going to be playing is Mass Effect Andromeda. Andromeda and Zelda pretty much make up my must have list this year. Some other games I want are South Park The Fractured But Whole, Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue(coming out this month on steam early access. I already have Ty 1 and 4 on steam.) and Yooka-Laylee. Money is tight however, so I might not be able to get these.
Don't give up if you keep falling down a path you don't want to be in. Persistence Helps, A lot.

"Live long, and prosper." -Leonard Nimoy 'Spock' (1931-2015)

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking Nerd herder! " -Carrie Fisher 'Leia' (1956-2016)

Offline Michael

• aka NanoByte
  • Project Director
  • Cookies: 180
  • Lead Programmer
Re: Video Games!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 01:38:15 AM »
Still playing Breath of the Wild! lol

Damn game... the team is going to kill me for being so distracted... haha
MB: GIGABYTE GA-X48-DQ6 775 X48 RT
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E7500 Wolfdale 2.93GHz 3MB L2 Cache
GFX: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 3870 512MB 256-bit GDDR4 PCI Express 2.0 x16
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel Kit
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 500GB X 2 in SATA RAID 0 Config

Offline newhalo123

• Gamer, Trekkie, Metalhead.
  • PR Team
  • Cookies: 66
  • "I love you all"
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 12:36:48 PM »
Still playing Breath of the Wild! lol

Damn game... the team is going to kill me for being so distracted... haha
The team is going to kill you? I'm going to Kill you! :lolz
Don't give up if you keep falling down a path you don't want to be in. Persistence Helps, A lot.

"Live long, and prosper." -Leonard Nimoy 'Spock' (1931-2015)

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking Nerd herder! " -Carrie Fisher 'Leia' (1956-2016)

Offline ECGadget

• aka Intercity125
  • Developer
  • Cookies: 32
  • Sweet Niblets!
    • The Ninth Fleet
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 07:42:47 PM »
Barring what I play for Youtube, I do not get time to really play any other games sadly.
That being said, huge fan of Zelda. Only wish I had a Switch to play BoTW. It looks fantastic, but then again I doubt I'd have the time to go exploring the way I would want to.
Of all time top games, I have to rank Kingdom Hearts up there. Great story, often overlooked because of the Disney ties, but it really does have quite a following and anybody who has not played one of the titles I would recommend they try it out.

"One Sky, One Destiny" - Kairi